This site was started as a place to counter persistent false information perpetuated by fringe web sites. It is not intended to compete with or supplant sites with similar missions. Rather it is intended to gather and present reliable information that can be used in the great cyber dialog.
All claims are approached with a skeptical mindset that extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence. The only agenda here is truth — and exposing reckless untruths that distract time and attention from addressing the real problems of the world.
- Federal Reserve System
- Alleged owners New
- Zeitgeist the Movie
- Zeitgiest the Movie Addendum (Under construction)
Other great Fact-checking sites
Have an agenda but trustworthy
- Committee for Skeptical Inquiry Unabashable 'skeptical' of the paranormal, UFO's, etc. Excellent investigations. Core committee reminds members their job is to investigate, not just be debunkers
- The Amazing Randi Offerer of the $1M prize for proof of the paranormal. Very insightful.
- Quatloos Cyber-museum of Scams and Frauds One of the best collection on the net with a humerous twist
- BadAstronomy.com - Takes on the junk and pseudo-science so you don't have to
"Grain of salt" sites
- Wikipedia Anyone can edit, even you! Still a great place to start for author's perception and resources. The Discussion behind the Edit's can provide great insights into the controversy between the topics
Fun and Fanciful
New World Order
- Yahoo Answers - Yes, Virginia, there is a NWO
- Unencyclopdia New World Order Explained
- NeedtoKnow.eu NWO Satire
The Weird and wacky
- (Too numerous to list)