Money Masters Transcripts Part 15

15. SECOND BANK OF THE U.S.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, in 1816, just one year after Waterloo and Rothschilds' alleged takeover of the Bank of England, the American Congress passed a bill permitting yet another privately-owned central bank - the fourth American Bank War had begun.

This bank was called the Second Bank of the United States. The new Bank's charter was a copy of the previous Bank's. The U.S. government would own 20% of the shares. Of course, the Federal share was paid by the Treasury up front, into the Bank's coffers. Then, through the magic of fractional reserve lending, it was transformed into loans to nrivate investors who then bought the remaining 80% of the shares. Sound familiar by now?

Just as before, the primary stockholders remained secret. But it is known that the largest single block of shares- about one-third of the total- was held by foreigners. As one observer put it:

"It is certainly no exaggerahon to say that the Second Bank of the United States was rooted as deeply in Britain as it was in America."

So by 1816, some authors claim the Rothschilds and their allies, some by now related by marriage, had taken control over the Bank of England and backed the new privately-owned central bank in America (the 2nd BUS) as well. With Napoleon's defeat about the same time, they began to dominate the Bank of France as well.


Acknowledgement and credits

The Money Masters: How International Bankers Gained Control of America

Video Script
Produced by Patrick S. J. Carmack
Directed by Bill Still
Royalty Production Company 1998

Ref: [http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/money-masters.html]

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License